Tuesday, April 30, 2013

GK progress

While working on some stuff for friends, I have squeezed in some work on my Grey Knights. I came up with a list that I want to build with a core that won't change too much as I playtest it. So far I am just about done stripping and fixing up 20 terminators. I still have 10 strike squad marines to go and my troops will be ready to hit the table for some games. I have the bitz for my inquisitor ordered from Spikey Bitz. As it turns out, I actually met Spikey Bits Rob at adepticon and didn't know it. Anyway, my storm ravens will need a little work before I can begin to paint them. And lastly I have the dreadknight stripped, cut apart, and ready for a good cleaning before I even begin to pose it. People have said the model is very static and unable to change it's pose. I take that as a challenge and will make it a centerpiece in my army.

Here's my 1850 list so far.

HQ
-Malleus Inq. With power armor, daemon blade, brain mines, and psycher lvl1

Troops
-10 termies with 2 psycannons, psybolt ammo, and a mix of swords/halberd/hammers(2)
-10 termies with 2 incinerators, psybolt ammo, and a mix of sword/halberds/hammers(2)
-10 strike squad with 2 psycannons and psybolt ammo

Fast
-storm raven with multi melta and lascannon
-storm raven with heavy bolter, assault cannon, hurricane sponsons, and psybolt ammo

Heavy
-Dreadknight with heavy incinerator


I may switch the inquisitor to xenos to get psykotroke grenades. As the daemon blade will add to the mastery level, but I don't think it will give him a second power from the brb. I need to get playing though. My goal for 6th is to kick up my competitive gaming and play an army uniquely mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment