Monday, April 22, 2013

Lazy

Well, I've been lazy on the hobby front. Adepticon has come and gone, and I've gotten some great progress with my roleplaying groups.

Roleplaying-wise....Dead Reign was a total bust. Only a few friends could make it. And all but one of them had to cancel or got other plans at the last minute. No big deal, I ended up playing video games and drinking beer with a good friend.
Rifts is going great now. The last game session was a lot of fun. I feel like I'm almost back to my old form. The game is fun and relaxing. Storyline has begun to pick up and I think it's engaging the players.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay has been fantastic whenever the group has been able to meet. We've lost a player, and adepticon has gotten in the way recently. But there's a good chance 2 new players may begin to show up.

Wargaming-wise...I have a half painted SAGA warband. And I picked up about $600 of grey knights for $300. While assembled and painted a little, I don't mind. I also picked up two boxes of grey knight termies on spruce for $50. One is missing the daemon hammers, but it was still a steal. The next step is to strip and model an 1850 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment