Sunday, June 10, 2012

My theme:  Eldar corsairs!  I wanted to make an army that wasn't like the typical Eldar.  Something darker and scarrier...that weren't Dark Eldar.  Now, a smidge of history on me....I don't like elves or eldar.  I've always been more into dwarves rather than flimsy elves.  But all things change and it was either Eldar or Tau.  I'm not building an army to dominate, it's a hobby project too.  I do play tournaments and play to win, but having the best army isn't my goal...just the coolest army. 
    Customized builds and a unique paintjob is my goal.  I'd love to sculpt all of the hair myself, but I think I'm going to give up and use DE heads.  I will build and cast unique bases for the army though.  That's a requirement.  Well, I need to get a list together to get an idea of what bitz I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment