Thursday, November 29, 2012

I have been undone!

Well, I'm not playing in a tournament on the 2nd. I guess my family had other plans, which includes me hanging out with my 2 year old daughter. Which I would do any day over a tournament. Either way, we'll still find our way into a game store at some point on the weekend. Would it be weird if a guy and his toddler went to a steakhouse alone?

Anyway, now I'll work on my Eldar. I'll be using them in a team tournament on the 15th. Had I known that the 2nd was a bust, then I wouldn't have bothered painting Wolfguard. Well, at least I need them for Adepticon. So the next two weekends will be spent getting the few models I need up to tabletop standards. Here's what I've got to get done.

-Forgeworld Avatar
-12 Dire avengers
-3 Vipers
-2 Falcons


I'll be using 5 pathfinders that my team mate is going to let me use. He'll be using Dark Eldar, some ravages, raider, and archon badness. Out strategy is going to be fast, shooty, and deadly. Well, my rice is done, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment