Wednesday, June 26, 2013

40K break

I've taken a break from the last two 40K projects I have to complete for a few weeks. Painting Warmachine has been a great relief. I'm actually spending hours once again at the paint desk. And it doesn't feel like a chore anymore. I can't wait to get the last few 40K things done and out of the way. So far I have put up and will probably sell all of my painted Space Wolves. The only painted things I kept were Bjorn and any model in terminator armor. I'll still be able to field a Logan-wing if I want to...but it's unlikely to happen anytime in the near future. I've gotten a few Khador models painted and some work done on the Cygnar army for a friend. There are still a few units I want to pick up for my 50 point list. And I need to get a rulebook. Hopefully this weekend I can pick one up from a local game store. I plan to stop by on Saturday to check out a tournament that is going on. I have been listening to podcasts and reading, but I want to see the game played in person. A great number of the guys I play WFRP with are starting Warmachine, so I'm sure we'll all be playing pretty soon. It'll be nice to learn the system with people who should be at the same skill level.

With any luck I'll be done with 40K projects and focused solely on Warmachine by next post.







No comments:

Post a Comment